List:       alsaplayer-devel
Subject:    [Alsaplayer-devel]how does this work?
From:       "Jerry Walter Segers" <segers () eudoramail ! com>
Date:       2000-11-16 13:11:49

hi all.

I read the logs of this list at tartarus.org, and looked at the CVS logs with source \
navigator, and it would appear that Andy, & Richard have write access.

I humbly request the following (in order of most desired).

cvs write access

instructions for making the "patches" that I saw in the list logs and suggestions for \
where to put them (posted to a web page [suggestions as to an easy to use, reliable, \
monetarily free one?])

please use the word alsa in the subject of replies to make sure I don't throw away \
the message.

BTW I'm on a i686 RedHat 7.0 with a 2.2.16-22 kernel

Join 18 million Eudora users by signing up for a free Eudora Web-Mail account at \
http://www.eudoramail.com