List:       alpine-info
Subject:    [Alpine-info] suppressing "Continue postponed composition"
From:       Mike Miller <mbmiller () taxa ! epi ! umn ! edu>
Date:       2008-11-30 20:14:23

When I use alpine to send output from a pipe, like so...

foo file | alpine

...I still get the following prompt:

   Continue postponed composition (answering "No" won't erase it)?"

The answer is *always* "no" in these cases, so I'd like that to be
automated.  Best to supprsess the prompt, but to have an automatic "n"
would be good enough.

In the middle of typing this I came up with something that works, but I
don't really like it:

foo file | alpine -postponed-folder=nonexistent_folder

Mike