List:       alpine-info
Subject:    Re: [Alpine-info] Reply Top Posting
From:       "M.RossARR" <mrossarr () nixsyspaus ! org>
Date:       2008-11-30 6:09:42

On Thu, 27 Nov 2008, Benjamin R. Haskell wrote:
> On Wed, 26 Nov 2008, M.RossARR wrote:
> > Pine & Alpine offers the signature to be at the top or bottom via:
> > Setup-Config
> If you include in your signature the special token _CURSORPOS_, you can choose
> where the cursor is placed when replying.
> Using what seems to be your signature as an example, you would change it to
> everything between the lines of hyphens here:
> ---------------------------------------
> _CURSORPOS_
>
> --
> The Best to You & Yours,
> ---------------------------------------
> Combine it with the signature-at-bottom option, and it should behave as you
> want.

Great idea, I missed that option! An update not needed!

But bad results on PC Pine 4.64, the cursor initializes all over the
place, somewhere near the signature block, inside of it often.
Random!

I am fighting to get PC Alpine 2.00 installed. I think a Windoooz
problem, so results there still unknown!

--
The Best to You & Yours,
M. Ross All Rights Reserved

---end-of-message---