List:       alpine-info
Subject:    [Alpine-info] Trying to go to non-existent folder changes my
From:       Reuben Thomas <rrt () sc3d ! org>
Date:       2008-11-23 18:58:48

I'm using Alpine 2.00 against Dovecot. If I try to go a non-existent folder
using the GotoFldr command while viewing a folder index, then after the
error message about the folder not existing is displayed, the cursor in that
folder is moved to the oldest message (I have sort from newest set, so that
message 1 is the newest).

I would expect that if I type the name of a non-existent folder, nothing
should change (other than that I should get the error message).

--
http://rrt.sc3d.org/ | statistics, n.  the lore of large numbers