List:       aix-l
Subject:    Sendmail 8.10.1 on AIX 4.3.1.0
From:       Monica Ivette Pelayo Arechiga <mpelayo () CAMPUS ! GDA ! ITESM ! MX>
Date:       2000-05-31 22:30:13

  Hi Aixers!!!

  I am having trouble installing Sendmail 8.10.1 on aix 4.3.1.

  When I do   ./Build

  an error message appears as follows:

    0711-317 ERROR: Undefined sybol: .dbm_dirfno
    0711-317 ERROR: Undefined sybol: .dbm_pagfno
  Use the -bloadmap or -bnoquiet option to obtain more information.

  Also, in the previous lines there is a message for inetd.h, stating some
struct definition errors.

  Any hint?

   I´ve done this installation on other machines, running the same aix
version and never had this errors.

    Thanks!!!!!!!!