List:       aix-l
Subject:    3COM ElinkIII/MCA & rs/6000 41T/7006
From:       "Matthew E. Shaw" <scarce () NBNET ! NB ! CA>
Date:       1999-12-31 19:49:30

Hi all,

    I just got ahold of an rs/6000 41T to play with at home and want to set it up for \
NAT/proxy. The problem is that I have only one ethernet card and need two to do what \
I want. I have an oppurtunity to buy an old Etherlink III/MCA for a minimal price, \
but don't have the ability to test it. Does anybody know if this works? I seem to \
remember trying one before at work and cfgmgr didn't pick it up. Do I need drivers \
for this? If so, where can I get them? Anybody have any idea or experience about this \
card? (3C529 is the part number, I believe)

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Matt