List:       adsm-l
Subject:    AW: [ADSM-L] AW: VStore Restore vmdk UPDATE
From:       Andreas Kaiser <Andreas.Kaiser () SUEDKURIER ! DE>
Date:       2011-04-19 12:23:52

Received the same response from IBM.

Having a disk pool for the control files removed the gaps, so I no longer have to \
wait hours for a restore. However at least the backups still weren't really \
streaming. The chunks were still visible in the data rate graphs, so I downgraded to \
compare the versions. There still is big difference, with 6.2.2.2 being roughly twice \
as fast, both in backup and restore.

Hello 6.2.2.2, I'm back. Without TDP I can see no advantage using 6.2.3.0 for this \
particular function.

Gruss, Andreas