List:       adsm-l
Subject:    Re: Linux & SAN Device Interruptions
From:       Remco Post <r.post () PLCS ! NL>
Date:       2011-04-19 12:09:59

Hi Nick,

linux has to possibility of hot-adding scsi (fc, sas) devices by talking to \
/proc/scsi/scsi, modern kernels do that better than older ones, where you have to add \
each individual device manually. You might want to google for 'linux scsi hot-add' or \
'linux scsi rescan', or just read this page, near the bottom: \
http://www.garloff.de/kurt/linux/

--
Met vriendelijke groeten/Kind Regards,

Remco Post