List:       adsm-l
Subject:    Re: NWUSER
From:       David Proppe <David_Proppe () CWB ! CA>
Date:       1999-10-29 13:36:15

We use the NWUSER option............One problem we had when implementing this
option was we weren't fully qualifying the user id.      Try something like
this:
NWUSER    SERVERNAME\.cn=admin.=cwb:adminpassword

Also remember that passwordaccess has to be set to generate.

David Proppe
Canadian Wheat Board
email:    david_proppe@cwb.ca

Scott Fluegge <sfluegge@VENATORGROUP.COM> on 10/28/99 03:00:15 PM