List:       adsm-l
Subject:    Re: Anyone seen this before???????
From:       Maarten Doeswijk <Maarten.Doeswijk () MAIL ! ING ! NL>
Date:       1999-10-29 13:33:41

     If they are in pending state they would have shown up in the 'q vol'
     output with status pending!

____________________________ Antwoord-separator ________________________________
Onderwerp: Re: Anyone seen this before???????
Auteur:    "ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L@VM.MARIST.EDU> in INET-1
Datum:     29/10/1999 AM 07:13

Jerry,

        They could be expired drmedia tapes that are in a pending state.  Check
your Reuse delay setting.

Regards,
  Jason E. Thomas
  syne7@yahoo.com / ronin91@home.com