List:       activemq-users
Subject:    Re: "allowLinkStealing" as a client configuration
From:       bansalp <bpradeep20 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2019-01-24 11:13:29

I also faced this issue. I am using ActiveMQv5.14.

Steps to reproduce:

 * Connect a durable consumer with some client-id say CLIENT1
 * Start another durable consumer with same client-id (CLIENT1)
 * Stop the first consumer.

We expected that second consumer should get connected automatically but that
is not the case.

Second consumer get "Client: CLIENT1 already connected from null."

We are observing this issue when using
"org.apache.activemq.pool.PooledConnectionFactory" but not when using
"org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQConnectionFactory".

Can we check this?