List:       activemq-dev
Subject:    Re: Removing non-inclusive terminology
From:       Matt Pavlovich <mattrpav () gmail ! com>
Date:       2022-04-29 20:41:20

Hey Lucas,

I think this is a good time to start working in these changes as work starts on \
5.18.0.

My thoughts:

Pav-1. This is a widely used url, we should take care to transition users. I suggest \
add this new handler and deprecate masterslave.

Pav-2. IMHO 'leaderfollower' is incorrect terminology— in this use case, it really \
is just a ‘failover' behavior and there is no relation to the architecture of the \
target broker(s).

Thanks,
Matt Pavlovich