List:       activemq-dev
Subject:    POST using the REST API - An extra line feed character is appended to the message
From:       mbrimble <markbri () datacom ! co ! nz>
Date:       2017-02-22 21:12:18

In our hands when the Apache REST API to POST's a message to a AMQ an extra
line feed character is appended to the message. See
https://connectedpawns.wordpress.com/2017/02/23/integrating-apache-active-message-queueamq-with-biztalk-server-publishing-messages-part-2-extra-linefeed/
 for a more detailed  description of what we observe.Does anyone know whether
this is normal behaviour or is there a way to suppress this happening?