List:       abiword-user
Subject:    Re: problems building abi in osx
From:       Jacobo Myerston <jacunix () cantv ! net>
Date:       2003-07-10 13:07:10

> The Cocoa version should be built using Project Builder. Hub likes to
> use fink for some libraries (e.g., libiconv) - if you're not a fink
> user, and if you know your way around Project Builder, then instead
> you can try building against my AbiCocoaDep framework (available for
> download from http://www.crazy-wormhole.com/).
>
> Regards, Frank

Hi Frank,

I prefer to build the cocoa version. I know it is not for the end user
but I would like to take a look at it.

I was able to build it from the command line a month ago, but now I get
some errors. You say it should be built with Project Builder, but I
can't find any .pbproj file in the cvs abi-source.

Could you explain me how to insert the cvs source and your framework in
Project Builder?

thanks