List:       abiword-dev
Subject:    Commit: OTS dictionaries
From:       Andrew Dunbar <hippietrail () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2003-07-14 10:01:57

CVS:
CVS: Enter Log.  Lines beginning with `CVS:' are
removed automatically
CVS:
CVS: Committing in .
CVS:
CVS: Modified Files:
CVS:    dic/de.dic dic/hu.dic dic/nl.dic dic/pt.dic
CVS:

Addittions to OTS dictionary files.
I've also sorted each of these dictionaries in the
correct sorting order for their locale. Please try to
keep them this way as it makes them much easier to
check.

Somebody please check the Portuguese file, I removed
several English words but there seem to be more that I
wasn't 100% sure about and also some what look like
broken English contractions such as "doesn". Also this
file seems to have some entried entered twice, once
capitalized and once not.

Some of the files contain an entry "000" - is this
there on purpose? I haven't read all the docs yet...

Andrew Dunbar.

=====
http://linguaphile.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/translator.pl http://www.abisource.com