List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Re: KControl "Regional & Accessibility" Group
From:       Eric Ellsworth <whalesuit () softhome ! net>
Date:       2002-10-03 21:07:50

Ok, y'all are going to kill me for repetition, but:

Testing, testing, testing.

This is the kind of debate we'll only be able to settle when we see how people
react to the new setup.

I don't love Regional & Accessibility group, but I do remember how hard it was
to find homes for the last couple elements.  And I agree with Aaron's idea
that have a looser structure that's reasonably sensible all the time is
better than any classification that adheres strictly to some "logic" we
thought up.

So to get back to testing ( ;-) , let's work on getting more documented
usability tests involved here.  Write em up, send em in, rawhide!

EE