List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    1.4 branch created in konversation.git
From:       Eike Hein <hein () kde ! org>
Date:       2011-11-01 20:47:08

Hi,

we've just branched 'master' to '1.4' in konversation.git.

I've already set the trunk and stable branches on PKO, but
Albert still has to adjust scripty and copy over the trans-
lations from trunk.

The upcoming 1.4 release will be made from the 1.4 branch,
i.e. translators should focus on the stable translations
once they've been copied over. However, we're not in string
freeze yet; I will announce string freeze a few weeks in
advance of the final release.

--
Best regards,
Eike Hein