List:       kwrite-devel
Subject:    Re: A problem with highlighting: matching blank lines
From:       Anders Lund <anders () alweb ! dk>
Date:       2005-02-07 21:45:15

On Monday 07 February 2005 22:34, Christoph Cullmann wrote:
> I would like more a new tag like <DectectBlankLine> instead of an
> additional attribute for context

Blank lines are skipped during the highlighting loop. So we'd either have to
drop that (meaning try all the current context's rules on the empty string
which makes no sense), or treat such a rule specially. After all, the
highlighting operates on the current line.

-anders

--
www: http://alweb.dk
jabber: anderslund@jabber.dk