List:       zaurus-general
Subject:    [Zaurus-general] best price for C750/C760
From:       Shawn Gordon <shawn () thekompany ! com>
Date:       2003-08-21 21:46:25

Yes, this is a bit of an ad, but other people are posting where good deals
are at.  We at theKompany are now reselling the C750/C760 anywhere in the
world you want to have it shipped to, but it will just be running
English.  We are selling them for less than anyone that we are currently
aware of, with some added incentives as well.  All the details with the
pricing can be found at http://www.thekompany.com/embedded/devices/

Regards,

Shawn Gordon
President