List:       xml-dev
Subject:    Re: [xml-dev] static site generators
From:       Peter Flynn <peter () silmaril ! ie>
Date:       2017-01-14 21:31:33

On 01/14/2017 05:08 PM, Lucas Vogel wrote:
> Does anyone know of any static site generators written around the XML format?

Only the couple I have written, and they don't really count because
they're single-purpose — the XML FAQ, and my book on LaTeX, which are
both maintained as monolithic DocBook5 documents, and use XSLT2 to
create the HTML. It seemed like a good idea at the time, because I can
also generate PDF and EPUB, but when it comes to the time that it all
needs a facelift I will probably pick some framework or other — but it
will need to work with XML cos I ain't maintaining those docs in
anything else.

///Peter