List:       wget
Subject:    Re: Question
From:       Andra Isan <andra_isan () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2007-08-07 18:30:09

I have a paper proceeding and I want to follow a link of that proceeding and go to a \
paper link, then follow the paper link and go to author link and then follow author \
link which leads to all the paper that the author has written. I want to place all \
these pdf files( papers of one author) into a directory. So, at the end I have \
directories of all authors containing papers that those authors have written. (one \
directory for each author)  I am not sure if I can do it with Wget or not.

  Please let me know your idea
  Thanks in advance

Micah Cowan <micah@cowan.name> wrote: