List:       webmin-l
Subject:    AW: How to backup configs
From:       "Ferdinand Gassauer" <f.gassauer () aon ! at>
Date:       2001-06-27 13:23:10

Hi!
BTW - any way to backup only,  but all system config files. Such applying
the backuped files to a freshly setup box (same distro, same version), the
previous system is reborn.
I know some hardware issues migth break this, but it would be grate to have
all the server settings, users etc installed automaticaly
cu
ferdinand

-
Forwarded by the Webmin mailing list at webadmin-list@lists.sourceforge.net