List:       vtkusers
Subject:    [vtkusers] Forward declarations
From:       "Rupert Shute" <Rupert.Shute () awe ! co ! uk>
Date:       2003-05-21 10:15:28

Hi,
I am in the process of porting my vtk4.0 code to 4.2. However I get lots of
complaints from the compiler about 'Forward declarations' of classes.
Can any body shed any light on why I get these errors when I build my code,
but not when I build the VTK source.
I'm building on a Linux system using gcc.

Many thanks

Rupert

The information in this email and in any attachment(s) is commercial in confidence. \
If you are not the named addressee(s) or if you receive this email in error then any \
distribution, copying or use of this communication or the information in it is \
strictly prohibited.  Please notify us immediately by email at intadmin@awe.co.uk, \
and then delete this message from your computer.  While attachments are virus \
checked, AWE plc does not accept any liability in respect of any virus which is not \
detected.