List:       taglib-devel
Subject:    Re: Win32 Port
From:       Lukáš Lalinský <lalinsky () gmail ! com>
Date:       2006-06-27 0:48:55

Hi Nicholas,
Nicholas Melnick wrote:> To the list:> > I lied. Inevitably, you solve your own \
problem as soon as you post to  > the list.  I turned on ansi_cp, and everything's \
fine. Well, this is only a workaround, not a real solution. The problem was caused \
bya bug in the new  win32 code in tfile.cpp, and it's fixed now. Updated \
patch(against current SVN trunk) is \
athttp://users.musicbrainz.org/~luks/patches/taglib_r554946_win32.diff. I'm notgoing \
to maintain the patch against 1.4 as are the changes in SVN are mostly abug fixes, so \
it's safer to use it instead of 1.4 anyway. \