List:       quanta-devel
Subject:    [quanta-devel]  Pushing a Patch
From:       Robert Marmorstein <robert () narnia ! homeunix ! com>
Date:       2011-03-26 7:03:57

Hello all,

I just pushed a one line patch that removes an include that was never
useful (included file was empty) and causes compilation to break
against latest kdevplatform (which removed the empty file).

I couldn't find any way to review the patch, so I just went ahead and
pushed.  Please let me know if this is not acceptable and I will
revert it.

It would be nice if quanta were on reviewboard, but unless I'm blind,
there doesn't seem to be an entry for it in the repository list.

Thanks,

Robert