List:       quanta-devel
Subject:    [quanta-devel] KDE 4 and Quanta+
From:       Donald <donald () soundexperiment ! org>
Date:       2009-01-20 2:58:56

Hi, I've been using Quanta+ since 2005, I love it and feel it's so important
that I have donated to its development...

I'm a Gentoo user and have recently switched to KDE 4 --which works much
better than 3.5 on nearly all applications...you know what's coming next...

I'm not sure how to use Quanta with KDE 4 -- I thought that if I just built in
the 3.5 libraries, it would work, but it has not.  Any ideas as to how to get
it going?  Also, I'd love to know what you think of my simple website, built
and managed with Quanta based on an OSWD template.

Thanks,