List:       quanta-devel
Subject:    Re: [quanta-devel] help
From:       Mantia Andras <amantia () kde ! org>
Date:       2008-09-29 4:31:32

On Saturday 27 September 2008, Niko Sams wrote:
> The main missing think is support for web languages. I'm doing
> Php, but we need a working Html, Css and probably also JavaScript
> support till Quanta4 is usable.

Ah, forgot to write about it... I will try to find some time[*] to
describe what we have and what is needed. It will be useful for you,
Alwin or anybody that wants to join the Quanta development.

Andras

[*] I'm on the airport and was called to a gate. I will try to send
these mails once I have a connection, and hope to find time to finish
what I wanted to write.