List:       quanta-devel
Subject:    Re: [quanta-devel] Having a look at differences....
From:       Andras Mantia <amantia () kde ! org>
Date:       2007-03-28 11:10:26

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Wednesday 28 March 2007, Andrew Lowe wrote:
> I am having a look at the differences in what you have done to get
> Quanta to compile... and have a couple of questions....
>
> I am just curious as to why you did some things...
>
> In lib/quantacoreif.h
> line 67 - you changed the class QuantaCoreIf inheritance from
>
>     : public Koncrete::Plugin

>     : public QObject

This is old, now it doesn't inherit from anything. ;-)

> I was thinking it should be
>
>     : public KDevelop::IPlugin

Theoretically yes, this would be the standard conversion, but I learned
that now interfaces shouldn't derive from IPlugin, instead they are
pure abstract classes.

See
http://www.kdevelop.org/mediawiki/index.php/Extension_Interfaces_and_Plugins .

Andras