List:       quanta-devel
Subject:    [quanta-devel] Quanta 4 Compiling
From:       Andrew Lowe <andrew.lowe () manildra ! com ! au>
Date:       2007-03-27 23:51:52

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Andras,
I noticed on the KDevelop list you are looking for a mainwindow pointer.

I was looking at getting Quanta 4 do compile to start work on the CSS
Editor -its hard to start if Quanta is not compiling... I really want to use
Quanta's functions for DTEP and CSS properties as much as possible - there is
no point in keeping two copies of CSS and HTML Data, also I guess it
future-proofs the CSS Editor.

I fixed a couple of things (Class name changes and header file names) but the
mainwindow pointer had me stuck - I was looking through the KDevelop
documentation to find where to get this from, but could not find it and gave
up last night - and was going to ask on the KDevelop list.

I take it you are implementing an UiController::activeMainWindow in KDevelop?
And this will be a replacement for Koncrete::Core::mainWindow?

Not that the CSS editor will use mainWindow at all - I am just learning more
about the code in Quanta in getting it to compile.
If I get it compiling I will let you know... but do not wait - I am still
rusty in C++ and learning KDE and Quanta's code.

Thanks

--
Andrew Lowe
    System Administrator & Programmer