List:       quanta-devel
Subject:    [quanta-devel] Quanta ftp plugin problem
From:       "Sushant Tambare" <sushanttambare () gmail ! com>
Date:       2006-12-20 14:47:17

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

hi all
can anyone help me to get information where exactly is the source code for
ftp   plugin since in ftp pluging it will not take care of multiple editing
of file at same time by different user....
pls help me out to do for multiple user to edit or atleast the write locks
to provide to users...
Thank you
Sushant