On Friday 14 April 2006 03:37, Andras Mantia wrote: > On Friday 14 April 2006 06:31, Matt Rogers wrote: > > SVN commit 529666 by mattr: > > > > revert revision 529410 which allows compilation with snapshot. > > KDevelop tracks trunk and has for quite some time now. > > Ok, let's comment on this. I know it is cool to follow trunk and it > might even make sense in some cases. But the problem is that if only > kdevelop follows trunk it will be very hard to develop using > kdelibs4_snapshot and have kdesdk/kdebase/whatever compiled and the > kdevelop platform. > > If you want to keep developing against trun, I suggest breaking kdevelop > now into platform and kdevelop, and keep the platform compilable > against the snapshot and the rest against trunk. > We'll break the platform off soon and will decide at that time whether the platform will follow trunk or snapshot. There are still quite a few things that need to be done before that happens though. Thanks -- Matt _______________________________________________ quanta-devel mailing list quanta-devel@kde.org https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/quanta-devel