List:       quanta-devel
Subject:    Re: [quanta-devel] Fwd: Patch for php syntax highlighting
From:       Christoph Cullmann <cullmann () babylon2k ! de>
Date:       2005-09-25 16:44:17

On Sunday 25 September 2005 18:37, Brian G. Peterson wrote:
> On Sunday 25 September 2005 11:24 am, Christoph Cullmann wrote:
> > On Wednesday 21 September 2005 11:00, Christoph Cullmann wrote:
> > > Could you quanta guys please look over? As the php hl is critical for
> > > you, guess your feedback would be most welcome ;)
> > > If it's ok, I will commit it.
> >
> > Anyone interested?
>
> Cristoph,
>
> What was the problem that you were trying to solve?
>
> We use Quanta (v3.5 SVN) extensively here on several largish (~400,000 loc)
> and no one on my team has ever complained really about the php syntax
> highlighting, except for its speed on very large files.
I just want to get feedback for this patch from a user, I am no PHP expert nor
have the time and fun to try it and judge over it, but it may include better
HL, better speed, better whatever of make it completly worse.
If nobody else tries it, I will do so, and if it works for my 3 files, will
apply it, and than I will get the flames, therefor I ask here :(

cu
Christoph

--
Christoph Cullmann
KDE Developer, kde.org Maintainance Team