List:       quanta-devel
Subject:    [quanta-devel] more annotations
From:       Jens Herden <jens () kdewebdev ! org>
Date:       2005-08-22 12:34:44

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Hi Andras,

I have some more observations:

- in the All Files tab you do not move the cursor to the location of the
annotation when the location is in the current document. If it is not the
current document you open or switch and then you move the cursor.
I think it should do this in any case.

- switching between annotation tabs does not preserve the tree status in the
All Files tab. Everytime I go to this tab the tree is collapsed, even if I
left it in an open state. Is this avoidable?

Jens