List:       quanta-devel
Subject:    [quanta-devel] Quanta as DocBook editor: ready
From:       Carlos Leonhard Woelz <carloswoelz () imap-mail ! com>
Date:       2005-07-10 23:32:46

Hi,

It is not much, but I finished the references to Quanta es docbook editor in
the KDE Doc Primer. It should be online tomorrow.

http://i18n.kde.org/doc/doc-primer/quanta.html

I plan to make an article for the dot about it, together with the doc primer.
Do the docbook scripts work for the 3.4 branch? (Can someone confirm it?) I
know they don't work for head. If they do not, I think I will postpone the
article until they do.

Cheers,

Carlos Woelz