List:       quanta-devel
Subject:    Re: [quanta-devel] KDevQuanta status update
From:       Andras Mantia <amantia () kde ! org>
Date:       2005-07-04 21:19:41

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Hi,

 So here is another status update:
- Jens improved the Structure tree plugin, so it updates itself on
document switching and remembers the tree state
- I improved the UserToolbars plugin, so text and tag actions work quite
OK.
- I created a TagDialogs plugin. The name shows what it is good for.
This will make possible to have a Quanta without tag dialogs, if
someone is annoyed by them. ;-)
- autocompletion is mostly working now

I see more and more places regarding VPL and the undo/redo stuff, which
are in a place I/we don't like it. Paulo, do you have time to discuss
what will happen with VPL? Right now all those areas are commented out
and marked with "FIXME" comments.

Andras