List:       quanta-devel
Subject:    [quanta-devel] some info from Rumania
From:       Jens Herden <jens () kdewebdev ! org>
Date:       2005-06-19 20:36:30

Hi all,

I have meanwhile savely arrive at Andras' house and we started already
coding :-) Here a quick note what we discussed and what our plans are.

We decided to port Quanta in the current state to KDevelop. So we are not
changing the parser or dom tree yet. We try to find the obstacles in this
process before we travel to meet with the KDevelop developers in Kiev at the
beginning of July.

Our goal is to have the first version of Quanta for KDevelop at the same time
as the KDE 3.5 release so that people can try to test this version. Of course
this will not be the official version, there will be a Quanta 3.5!

We know already that this test version will lack some features of the current
Quanta because we can not realize them with the current KDevelop framework.
If everything went fine we will have solved this for KDE 4.0 and have the
first official Quanta for KDevelop also for KDE 4.0.

So stay tuned there is more to come.

Jens