List:       quanta-devel
Subject:    [quanta-devel] Using KDOM in Quanta
From:       Jens Herden <jens () kdewebdev ! org>
Date:       2005-06-03 12:04:59

(I move this to the quanta-devel because I see no reason to discuss this
privately)

> > > 2) Using KDOM in Quanta
> > > --------------------------------
> >
> > I think this is very hard to do for someone without much of experience
> > and I would perfere to do this with the current developers. But anyway
> > let's see if someone get hooked and wants to do this.
>
> I'm very interested in doing this and I will try to arrange my life in
> order to do it. I don't have much knowledge of the parser code but I would
> like to give it a try. I was just talking with Niko in #ksvg and he is very
> helpfull so I think we could give a try...

Of course when I wrote "current developers" you were included ;-)

Great, I love to read this and it reaches me in the right moment, because I
was about to look into this in order to make the first try. This is a very
radical change in Quanta, so I would like to have a lot of exchange about how
to do this right.
How shall we proceed? Will you create a first  version and share it with us?
Do we need more discussion about this first?

Jens