List:       quanta-devel
Subject:    Re: [quanta-devel] KDevelop-Quanta integration in CVS
From:       Andras Mantia <amantia () kde ! org>
Date:       2005-05-21 11:40:18

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Saturday 21 May 2005 11:46, Jens Herden wrote:
> Hi Andras,
>
> > About the usertoolbars plugin:
>
> I did a quick look into the code. And I got, as usual, something to
> ask:
>
> Why do you put the toolbar in a QWidget before you put them into the
> tabwidget? From what I know is a KToolBar a QWidget, why can't you
> put it directly in the tabwidget?

Because it didn't work otherwise. At least this was the case when I
wrote that code.

> In useraction there is a method execute(bool blocking) and I would
> suggest to add a default value for the blocking parameter. I think
> false would be good.

Sure, that's fine for me.

> The same useraction has a method toggled() that does nothing else as
> calling isChecked(). We should drop this.

This was added by Paulo to make the toggled B and I buttons work, if I'm
not mistaken. Or it is to work correctly in the menu?

> I miss myprocess.cpp it is hidden inside of useraction.cpp!

It was so small that I didn't create a .cpp file for it when I wrote
that code. Of course we can do it now if you want.

Andras