List:       quanta-devel
Subject:    Re: [quanta-devel] my tool would be like this...
From:       Leo Savernik <l.savernik () aon ! at>
Date:       2005-04-13 14:05:58

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

[Attachment #4 (multipart/mixed)]

Am Dienstag, 12. April 2005 18:01 schrieb Paulo Moura Guedes:
> > You're indeed a man of little faith :p:p
> > http://www.w3.org/Math/testsuite/
>
> Well I ran the tests in konqueror and I presume is KHTML showing the
> equations and not some other pluggin...

I've just checked in KHTML 3.4.0, and as expected, MathML doesn't work.
Attached is a screenshot of Content/Calculus/int/rec-int3.

I can't check HEAD for the moment, but if you like you can send me a
screenshort of HEAD's rendering of said testcase.

But whatever the outcome, khtml does *not* support MathML. It's either a
plugin, or nifty transformation.

mfg
	Leo

["khtml-rec-int3.png" (image/png)]