List:       quanta-devel
Subject:    [quanta-devel] whacky anchors
From:       Eric Laffoon <sequitur () easystreet ! com>
Date:       2005-03-03 9:03:16

Hi,
when I select some text and click the anchor button to make a link around this
text some weird things happen. The text I had highlighted shows up in the
dialog for the address. I overwrite that with the link address and click okay
and then it shows up in id and onclick. For instance I highlighted text that
said "sponsorships" and I should have gotten:
but instead I got:
onclick="sponsorships">sponsorships</a>

Uh-huh? Yowza! Where did that come from? ;-)

Eric