List:       quanta-devel
Subject:    Re: [quanta-devel] [patch] toggle breakpoint
From:       Andras Mantia <amantia () kde ! org>
Date:       2005-02-23 16:57:37

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Wednesday 23 February 2005 18:48, Linus McCabe wrote:
> Yes, too bad you missed the deadline..
>
> Ill have a look at this (I take it you didn't, Andras?) and commit if
> it's all ok!

No, I didn't verify it at all. But please don't commit unless I say it's
OK to commit. Now all commits must be reviewed and only critical ones
should go to the CVS.
 A quick look shows that no new strings are introduced, so we can commit
it when KDE 3.4 is tagged and it will be in 3.4.1.

> Very much looking forward to this change, cause im tired of not being
> able to use the icon border :)

Yes, this is a really great feature as I use a lot the icon border in
KDevelop.

Andras