List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] Quanta update
From:       Niko Sams <niko.sams () gmail ! com>
Date:       2012-11-04 17:37:10

Take a look at that wiki page:
http://techbase.kde.org/Projects/KDevelop4/HowToCompile

you need to set KDEDIRS to /usr/local where you installed the upload plugin.
export KDEDIRS=/usr/local/:$KDEDIRS

and make sure this export is done always (like described in the wiki)

I don't install in /usr/local and I (wrongfully) assumed /usr/local is
in KDEDIRS by default.

Note: do *NOT* install directly in to /usr, thats only for
distribution packages.

cheers,
Niko