List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] Quanta update
From:       Werner Joss <werner () hoernerfranzracing ! de>
Date:       2012-11-04 11:08:56

Am Sonntag, 4. November 2012, 11:52:49 schrieb Niko Sams:
> > looks good - can these be installed on kubuntu 12.04/kde 4.9.2 without
> > building half of kde from source ?
>
> KDevelop depends on kdelibs 4.5 - so that you can build for sure.

kdelibs is version 4.8.5, here

> There is also a version of KDevelop shipped with kubuntu - though I
> don't know which
> version.

kdevelop is 4.3.1

> Which plugins would you like to use?

everything php-related, plus upload plugin, would fit most of what I need (I
don't do fancy html/css stuff..)
so, would this be possible with install kdevelop / c++ build chain from apt,
then pull the plugins from git (which is not my friend :) ) and compile just
these ?

werner