List:       quanta
Subject:    [Quanta] CSS
From:       Ron Cadby <rcadby () roncadby ! org>
Date:       2012-06-24 19:45:52

Hi,

I really love using quanta.

I think I screwed up the CSS functionality (assuming there was some) in
my quanta installation while reconfiguring my toolbars.

Are there any files I can download to add (back?) CSS editing?

I've been searching the web for such to no avail.

TIA.......Ron
--

You can lead a horse to water,...... Hoarse Whisperer

A.N.S.W.E.R.   : A New Slate Will Enure Respect
L.I.B.E.R.T.Y. : Let's Inure Better Electorate Response To You
Donation Link  : https://www.wepay.com/x24531x/donations/a-new-slate_1

"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are
stupider than that." George Carlin
"I was raised to respect my elders. I don't have to do that anymore."
George Burns

A taxpayer voting for Obama is like a chicken voting for Col. Sanders.