List:       quanta
Subject:    [Quanta] successors to Quanta+
From:       to () 2nova ! net
Date:       2012-06-19 11:49:33

Apologize, I should'nt say any bad things about other
programs, incl Bluefish, but respect that inclinations
differ (like between Gnome-KDE).

Beside Aptana I found another good program - Komodo -
which I also test in my kde4 o.suse-12.1:
http://www.activestate.com/komodo-edit

Both of them install nicely and seem to have their
advantages, both appeal to me.
- Now I'm mainly designer and mostly use css(3) and
html(5), and need to choose one of them.

Are there more experiences from others in this list in
comparison between these competitors, which to prefer
as successor to Quanta+? Any proposals?