List:       quanta
Subject:    [Quanta] HTML5
From:       "Alan C. Whiteman" <acwhiteman () visualis ! us>
Date:       2011-11-16 17:24:13

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Quanta Plus has been my all-around favorite tool for web development.
But now that I'm transitioning to HTML5, I found it quite hard to
customize Quanta to work with HTML5.

For instance, even if I select a modified version of a DTD for a
document, it always asks what to change it to.

Besides defining new tags to cover the specification's tags, does anyone
have useful tips to make Quanta an HTML5 friendly editor?

--
Regards