List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] Opening a file from a windows network share
From:       Ruben Ordonez <rordonez () camsoftcorp ! com>
Date:       2010-09-16 23:29:52

  Hello

This may be a newbie linux question.  I have mounted a windows network
share in my linux box using smb.  I can use kate or openoffice word
processor and I am able to open the file and save.  However when I try
to open the file in Quanta I get a read access error.  Any information
on what might be the cause would be appreciated.

Thanks
--
Ruben Ordonez
Applications Engineer CamSoft Corporation