List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] Fwd: CSS plugin and Upload plugin
From:       Jakub Caban <kuba () whyblack ! pl>
Date:       2010-01-28 1:09:41

Hey,

I finally got it working!

I have now kdevelop and kdevplatform from SVN, kdevphp and kdevphpdocs plugins beta 2 \
(those from tarballs), upload and CSS from SVN.

Upload started to work after upgrading to trunk.

Than I've started messing up with .desktop files. 1st I tried to remove \
X-KDevelop-Version line, but that didn't helped. Than I've changed it to \
"X-KDevelop-Version=8" and moved X-KDE-PluginInfo-Name line just before \
X-KDevelop-Version. Than PHP and PHPdocs began to work. Don't know what is \
coincidence here, but I'm glad it's back there.

About CSS plugin - it gets loaded, but I am pretty unsure if it does anything there. \
But not a big deal, as it's still in early stage as we all know.

Once again thank you for you great work developing and trying to help me. I hope this \
information can be useful to help others with such problems as I had.

Best Regards,
Jakub Caban