List:       quanta
Subject:    Re: [Quanta] squeeze
From:       Philip Payne <ppayne () aiweb ! fr>
Date:       2010-01-22 14:03:49

There was a thread on this I believe a while back and then it was not
possible because it depends on the latest KDE which is not quite
ready..?
Now I do not know..
But there was  a fix which involved installing the previous (current)
version.

I myself reverted back to Lenny very fast as after some updates on
testing because there were dependency problems..

If you want the latest versions of all the apps the latest Ubuntu is
probably the solution, but its not Debian...

Phil