List:       quanta
Subject:    [Quanta] Nature...
From:       Paul Lemmons <paul () lemmons ! name>
Date:       2009-11-01 1:16:00

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

"In Nature anything that stand still gets eaten"

I am afraid that if Quanta does not start at least walking it will get
eaten by Kdevelop+Perl -Plug-in, Eclipse+PDT or some other more active
and livelier projects and lose what user base it has left. I love Quanta
but I am not willing to "stand still" in KDE3 for it. Today, with
sadness I installed Eclipse.  I don't like it as well but it does work
and it is moving forward.

I really appreciate all that Eric , Andras and other have done. I
recognize their personal sacrifice of money, time, effort and energy. I
have used Quanta for many years and have financially supported the
development. It now appears to have but a single developer (Eric) and
his attention is elsewhere(kommander)...

... I can hear the brush rustling... it sounds hungry... now would be a
good time to take some action...

["smime.p7s" (application/x-pkcs7-signature)]